Monday, March 20, 2006

Your Profile Gets Spruced

How many people do you know are using that CSS file to fix their profiles up. Colors, pictures, links even tables with muted colors. I used the "thomas myspace editor" some version or another. Any ideas of other ones to use?

I've found that some people have awful color schemes. Even though I think the original myspace color theme is very ugly.

Anyway, I don't have much to blog today. I've actually been pretty busy with my two new kittens. I do suggest you adopt one or two. They are so nice to come home to. :)

Love always,
JadedTLC



1 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 10:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think using those CSS files is a waste of time. You're just stealing someone else's code. Figure out your own code. And if you can't, then too bad.

Also, could people please stop putting stupid photobucket pix on my site? They always say (overlimit) and nothing displays. Idiots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home